Book your free trial session
Get Cross Fit offers exceptional personal training in Orpington, Pettswood, Bromley and Sevenoaks. I am not like other personal trainers. Anyone can stand next to a client, counting out and telling them which machine to use next. I offer much more than that.
Whatever your goal, having a personal trainer who is able to identify your particular needs can make all the difference when it comes to achieving your goals.
No two people are the same and sometimes a particular exercise may not be suitable for you. Many exercises can be executed in a couple of different ways, and what may be relevant for one body shape or bone structure may not be right for another. Having a personal trainer can help cut down this guesswork, helping to find the best exercise for you.
When learning a new movement, care will be given to ensure that the client is using the proper technique. Getting this correct is important to avoid injury and improve performance, and having a personal trainer to guide you through this process is fundamental in ensuring positive results.
If you have tried to get fit on your own you will have realised that without constant motivation it can get tough very quickly. We not only motivate our clients, we reward them too. Not with a present or a medal, but by showing the client their improvement. Recording a couple of exercises at the beginning of the personal training journey, and then playing these back at a later date really allows the client to see just how far they have come.
With Get Cross Fit Personal Training you can have a lot of fun, learn about yourself and carry this new healthy you into the rest of your life!
What are the benefits of Personal Training with at Get Cross Fit with Murat Askin?
- Expert training – from a highly qualified personal trainer
- Correct technique – to avoid injury and improve performance
- One on one support – with ongoing communication and feedback, to help you reach your fitness goals
- Personalised training plan – designed to suit your goals and abilities
- Home exercise plan – created for you to perform at home
- Tailored diet plan – tailored to your fitness or weight loss goals
- Pettswood Oakley Fitness training venue – choose to train at Pure Gym Orpington, I also train people at home in Bromley, Pettswood and all around the Bromley area!
- Flexible sessions – training sessions can be booked to fit around your schedule
I provide the Personal Training locations:
Our Main location for personal training: Oakley Fitness Chadsworth Parade Orpington BR5 1DF
Same locations I am also providing group personal training session:
I also provide mobile personal training and I can visit and train you at your home.
How much does it cost?
Personal training packed include 60 minute training sessions, tailored diet plan and a home & Gym training plan. All our clients receive access to our closed group Facebook page where we share the latest exercise routines and share information about diet, and we let interact our clients with one another. We are building a strong fitness community and 24/7 support for our clients! Accountability is key for success, and we are one of the best in the region and online to help and support.
- 1 trial session for £20 – with money back guarantee (this is almost half the price of a normal session)
- 3 Month Personal training Membership – 1 Session per week £140 per month
- 6 Month Personal training Membership – 1 Sessions per week £120 per month
- 12 Month Personal training Membership – 1 Sessions per week 120 per month
- 3 Month Personal training Membership – 2 Sessions per week £240 per month
- 6 Month Personal training Membership – 2 Sessions per week £240 per month
- 12 Month Personal training Membership – 2 Sessions per week £240 per month
- 3 Month Personal training Membership – 3 Sessions per week £360 per month
- 6 Month Personal training Membership – 3 Sessions per week £360 per month
- 12 Month Personal training Membership – 3 Sessions per week £360 per month
How do I book and pay for a trial or personal training session?
Booking a trial or a training session with us is easy…
- Simply click in to link in our website training programmes
- Choose your trial or training session from the drop down list
- Book online using our website
- If you are new to training with us, we will also ask you to fill out a short questionnaire
- We’ll be in touch to book your appointment
Other services you might be interested in